Want to maintain a comfortable home while saving money?
Installing a Smart Thermostat is a simple way to save energy and money while providing a consistent and comfortable environment within your home. With the added flexibility of an app on your smart phone, you can control your heating and cooling systems from wherever you are.
FREE Google Nest Thermostat and additional models at highly discounted prices for qualifying customers!
We offer rebates on these models
|Google Nest Thermostat||Google Nest Learning Thermostat||ecobee Enhanced Smart Thermostat||ecobee Premium Smart Thermostat|
How to participate
EWEB is working with General Pacific Inc. to help qualifying EWEB residential electric homeowners to upgrade to a Smart Thermostat. This means that all qualifying EWEB residential electric customers can now purchase a Google Nest or ecobee Thermostat online without any additional paperwork.
- Offer only available to EWEB residential customers with an electric forced-air furnace or heat pump. Homes with a gas heating system or dual fuel system do not qualify.
- Limit of one Smart Thermostat per home.
If you experience after-installation issues with your thermostat purchased through this specific online promotion, please reach out to General Pacific as a first step to resolve this at 503-907-2899.
Visit General Pacific, Inc.'s online store to purchase your thermostat and have it delivered directly to your door.Visit the store
Benefits of Smart Thermostats
Heating and cooling costs make up the majority of your energy bill. While there are many ways to cut costs, installing a smart thermostat can reduce energy waste, while still maintaining a comfortable home.
There are additional benefits to installing a Smart Thermostat as well:
- Save energy at home and away - using apps on your phone you can turn your thermostat up or down regardless of where you are.
- Teachable technology - the advantage of a smart thermostat is its ability to learn your households patterns and adjust according to your homes occupancy.
- Automated adjustments boost comfort and savings - select models can use local weather information to make energy-saving temperature changes throughout the day.
- You are in control - while the biggest benefit of a smart thermostat is its ability to learn your routine and behaviors to adjust the temperature, it isn't necessary. You can program your routine if you prefer.
- Data driven changes - weekly and monthly energy reports can help you maximize the benefits by showing you where behavior changes could maximize your energy and cost savings.
Things to consider before purchasing a Smart Thermostat
Smart thermostats are NOT recommended to control variable speed heat pumps, and are not compatible with ductless heat pumps, electric resistance baseboard heaters, in-wall heaters, or cable ceiling heat.
Please refer to the compatability checker associated with each product before ordering.
Check out more ways to save
Saving money on your energy bill may be easier than you think. Check out tips that could deliver real savings.
We offer rebates to help you upgrade your home's existing shell with energy-efficient products. Improve your insulation and you can conserve heating and save money over time.
We promote energy efficiency by offering you a streamlined and cost-effective way to replace your home's existing water heater with an energy-efficient heat pump water heater.