Skip to Content

Additonal Information

Don't have a social security number?

We can verify your identity with a current passport or government-issued photo ID card. Please visit our office to provide this documentation.

If you don't have a social security number, we require a security deposit equal to two times the highest utility bill at the address where you are applying for service. We will refund this deposit after 12 consecutive months of favorable credit history, or when the account is closed.