We're here to help
Questions about your bill or payment? Ask a customer service analyst. We're open Monday - Friday.
By phone: 541-685-7000 from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Send us an email
How to pay your EWEB bill at Walmart
1. Bring your EWEB account # and ID to any Walmart store.
2. Visit the Money Services counter. If Money Services is not available, go to the Customer Service Desk.
3. Tell the Walmart associate you want to pay your “EWEB” bill and specify that you want to use the “$2 Walmart Bill Pay option.”
Be sure to say “EWEB” (not Eugene Water & Electric Board) and to select the $2 payment fee option. If you’re asked to confirm the Biller Code, it is 8069876900.
4. Provide your EWEB account number, including the dash.
5. Keep your receipt until you verify that the payment was applied to your EWEB account.
If your payment is made with an option other than “$2 Walmart Bill Pay,” it may be denied or take weeks to arrive at EWEB.
Please note that the hours for Money/Customer Service may differ from Walmart store hours.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a fee?
Yes, there is a $2 fee charged for providing the cash payment service. EWEB does not receive the fee and cannot refund it to you.
How can I avoid paying a processing fee?
You can pay your bill with no fee online at myaccount.eweb.org or over the phone by calling EWEB customer service at 541-685-7000.
When will the payment be applied to my account?
The payment will be posted to your EWEB account immediately if made with the $2 Walmart Bill Pay option.
Is there a limit to how much can I pay at Walmart?
Yes, Walmart Pay has a $1,500 per day limit, per customer.
How can I verify the payment was applied to my account?
You can verify the payment using our online customer portal at myaccount.eweb.org.
Can I pay for another customer?
Yes. Be prepared to provide your ID and their account number.