How to apply
Applications for Customer Care open on the first business day of each month, and funds are available on a first-come, first-served basis until fully committed for the month.
Applications will re-open the first business day of the month at 8:30 .a.m.
Please use one of the following methods to apply:
1. Apply online (preferred method)
Before applying, have ready:
- EWEB account number from your bill
- Proof of income eligibility (see Fast Track Approval below)
2. Apply over the phone
If you are unable to apply online, call us at 541-685-7000 M-F 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. Applications are first-come, first-served, and open the first business day of each month at 8:30 a.m.
- LIHEAP recipients can receive Fast Track approval over the phone.
- Proof of SNAP/TANF/WIC/SSI (Supplemental Security Income) cannot be accepted over the phone.
3. Apply by mail available for senior and disabled customers (with proof of Supplemental Security Income benefits ONLY)
Proof of SSI (Supplemental Security Income) benefits is required. Click here to download and print the application, or call us at 541-685-7000 and we will be happy to send you a printed application.
Proof of Eligibility and Fast Track Approval
Customers who qualify for Fast Track approval will typically see $280 posted to their account within five business days.
To Fast Track your application, EWEB must have proof of income eligibility:
- If you have had LIHEAP applied to your EWEB account within the past 24 months, you can submit your Customer Care application without additional proof of eligibility.
- If you haven't received LIHEAP within the past 24 months, attach proof of SNAP, TANF, WIC, or SSI (Supplemental Security Income) benefits when you apply online.
If eligible proof is not provided, you will need additional income verification, and it will take 3-5 weeks to receive the credit.