All lighting rebates require an application. Rebates over $2,500 must be pre-approved. For more information, please email us at email@example.com or call 541-685-7088.
For all loan specific questions, call 541-685-7318 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take advantage of our lighting rebate program to help you save energy while improving lighting quality, control, comfort and security. Examples of lighting retrofits include LED upgrades in offices, schools, parking lots, grocery stores and large industrial facilities.
For rebates over $2,500, a completed application with required documentation must be approved before equipment is purchased. Available rebates are based on energy savings calculated using EWEB's lighting calculator.
1. Contact a lighting contractor or electrician to determine energy-saving potential of a lighting upgrade.
2. Apply now. You can print a paper application here. For low-interest loans from EWEB, complete and submit a loan application. An EWEB project manager will be assigned to assist you with your project.
3. Submit a completed EWEB lighting calculator (Excel file) or proposal with the information listed below. Having difficulty? We can help!
4. Receive pre-approval for your project. This reserves funding for the proposed project and is required for rebates over $2,500.
5. Install the lighting upgrade and dispose of waste properly, as required by law.
6. Send us a copy of your invoices including: quantity, size, type, model or part number, any costs for lighting waste disposal, purchase date and vendor of the equipment.
EWEB may request a pre or post inspection of the project to verify the project is in compliance with program requirements. Rebates are based on actual installation. Within four to six weeks from the date EWEB approves the installation, the rebate check will be sent directly to the customer at the mailing address listed on the rebate application.
Installed LED lighting equipment must be on a qualified products list:
For specialty products not found in one of the two above lists, such as signage lighting and landscape lighting, installed LED lighting equipment must have a minimum efficacy of 90 lumens per Watt, a minimum warranty of 5 years, and EWEB approval.
Here is a complete list of EWEB lighting rebates.
A list of lighting contractors can be found on the Trade Ally Network NW website here. The list can be filtered to show lighting contractors by checking the box next to Lighting.
A series of online tutorials for the Lighting Calculator is available from BPA here.
Have an energy efficiency idea that doesn't fit into our existing programs and/or want to reduce your carbon footprint? We offer incentives for custom projects. Contact us to start the conversation.
Heating and cooling systems account for nearly half of a business' energy bills. We offer business rebates and loans that help keep your employees and customers comfortable year-round, while saving on your energy costs.
If you have a restaurant or other commercial kitchen, our food services rebate program can help you replace your existing equipment with energy-efficient products.