All lighting projects must be pre-approved. Prior to granting approval we must receive your rebate application. For more information, please email us at email@example.com or call 541-685-7088.
Take advantage of our lighting rebate program to help you save energy while improving lighting quality, control, comfort and security. Examples of lighting retrofits include LED upgrades in offices, schools, parking lots, grocery stores and large industrial facilities.
A completed application with required documentation must be approved before equipment is installed. Available rebates are based on energy savings calculated using EWEB's lighting calculator. You can see examples of potential rebates here: Examples of potential incentives.
1. Contact a lighting contractor or electrician to determine energy-saving potential of a lighting upgrade.
2. Complete and submit a rebate application. You will be assigned a project manager.
3. Submit a completed EWEB lighting calculator (Excel file) or proposal with the following information:
4. Receive pre-approval for your project. This reserves funding for the proposed project.
5. Install the lighting upgrade and dispose of waste properly. Download a lighting waste disposal form.
6. Send a completed lighting waste disposal form and your invoices including: quantity, size, type, model or part number, purchase date and vendor of the equipment.
EWEB may request a pre or post inspection of the project to verify the project is in compliance with program requirements. Rebates are based on actual installation. Four to six weeks from the date EWEB approves the installation, the rebate check will be sent to the mailing address listed on the rebate application.
Have an energy efficiency idea that doesn't fit into our existing programs and/or want to reduce your carbon footprint? We offer incentives for custom projects. Contact us to start the conversation.
Heating and cooling systems account for nearly half of a business' energy bills. We offer busines rebates that help keep your employees and customers comfortable year-round, while saving on your energy costs.
If you have a restaurant or other commercial kitchen, our food services rebate program can help you replace your existing equipment with energy-efficient products.