Ductless heat pumps
EWEB's energy experts are always looking for ways to help you reduce energy waste, lower your electric bill
and improve the quality of your home or rental property. That's why EWEB encourages homeowners
to consider ductless heat pumps.
- Save energy and money every month
You could save 25 to 50% on the heating portion of your electric bill,
depending on the characteristics of your home or rental property.
- Experience a more comfortable home
An ultra-quiet fan evenly circulates air, eliminating hot and cold spots in rooms.
- Low-cost, easy installation
Installation is quick, simple and inexpensive, which means little disruption to your home or rental property.
- Systems come standard with air conditioning
Enjoy year-round comfort with your ductless system's built-in air conditioning.
(48-60 month term)
||Up to $4,000, plus $500 per additional head installed
*Non-electrically heated homes are eligible for a zero-interest loan only.
In addition to EWEB's rebate and loan, your new ductless heat pump may also be eligible for:
- All EWEB electric customers with electric, zonal resistance heat (e.g. ceiling cable,
baseboard and wall heat) or forced air furnaces are eligible.
- Non-electrically heated homes are eligible to apply for a zero-interest loan only (not a rebate).
- Customers with existing heat pumps are not eligible to participate.
- Multi-family homes with four or fewer living units per building are eligible to participate.
- Signature of the home owner is required on the program application
- Loan approval is based on EWEB credit history and credit report.
After you have been approved for the program by EWEB, solicit bids from a
participating ductless heat pump program contractor.
Email EWEB's energy
experts or call (541) 685-7000 for more information and to get started.