Ductless heat pumps
A ductless heat pump, powered by the EWEB, is cheaper to install and
operate than any other heating system. Ductless systems are easy to maintain, provide significant bill
savings, improve air quality, and provide year-round comfort with a built-in air conditioner.
- Save energy and money every month
You could save 25 to 50% on the heating portion of your electric bill,
depending on the characteristics of your home or rental property.
- Experience a more comfortable home
An ultra-quiet fan evenly circulates air, eliminating hot and cold spots in rooms.
- Low-cost, easy installation
Installation is quick, simple and inexpensive, which means little disruption to your home or rental property.
- Systems come standard with air conditioning
Enjoy year-round comfort with your ductless system's built-in air conditioning.
||0% interest loan
(48-60 month term)
||Up to $4,000, plus $500 per additional head installed
Take advantage of additional manufacturer rebates.
In addition to EWEB's rebate and loan, your new ductless heat pump may also be eligible for:
- All EWEB electric customers may be eligible.
- Homes with existing functional heat pumps are not eligible to participate.
- The new ductless heat pump must be the primary heating system serving more than 50% of the
conditioned area of the home.
- Signature of the home owner is required on the Energy Management Services Program Application (FORM 1).
- Loan approval is based on EWEB credit history and credit report, and loan amount may
vary based on approval credit.
After you have been approved for the program by EWEB, solicit bids from a
participating ductless heat pump program contractor.
Email EWEB's energy
experts or call (541) 685-7000 for more information and to get started.