Rebates over $2,500 require pre-approval by EWEB before installation. Prior to granting approval, we must receive your rebate application. For more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 541-685-7088.
Keep your employees and customers comfortable throughout the year and reduce energy waste by installing insulation and high-performance windows. Use our rebates or low-interest loans to help with the cost.
For rebates over $2,500, a completed application with required documentation must be approved before materials are purchased. Loans are available in addition to rebates, currently with an interest rate of 4%.
1. Contact a contractor to determine energy-saving potential of an upgrade. Here is a list of contractors who have recently participated in EWEB programs.
2. Apply now. You can print a paper application here. For low-interest loans from EWEB, complete and submit a loan application. An EWEB project manager will be assigned to assist you with your project.
3. Receive pre-approval for your project. This reserves funding for the proposed project and is required for rebates over $2,500.
4. Complete the upgrade. For insulation projects, please notify your EWEB project manager about the installation time so we can do an in-progress inspection.
5. Send us a copy of your invoices and project-specific information (listed below).
EWEB may request a pre- or post-inspection of the project to verify the project is in compliance with program requirements. Within four to six weeks from the date EWEB approves the installation, the rebate and/or loan checks will be sent directly to the customer at the mailing address listed on the rebate application.
The building must have primarily electric heat and have pre-existing single-pane, single-pane with storms, or double-pane metal windows.
Rebate requirements: Replacement windows must have a U-factor of 0.22 or less, based on National Fenestration Rating Council (NFRC) ratings. Replacement patio doors must have a U-factor of 0.25 or less.
Loan requirements: Replacement windows must have a U-factor of 0.25 or less, and patio doors must have a U-factor of 0.30 or less.
The following window installations do not qualify: replacing pre-existing double-pane wood or vinyl windows, converting a flat window to a "garden window", window size enlargements (unless for egress purposes), or replacing windows in unheated spaces.
|Rebate per sq ft of glass|
|WIN100||Windows in a building with an air-source heat pump||$4|
|WIN110||Windows in a building with electric zonal or electric forced air furnace||$4|
The building must have primarily electric heat and have no more than R-5 pre-existing insulation in the ceiling or walls.
Rebate and loan requirements: Each attic/roof needs to be insulated to at least R-19, and walls need to be insulated to at least R-11. Please notify EWEB of the installation time so we can do an in-progress inspection.
Rebates and loans are not available for floor insulation.
|INSA100||Retrofit attic or roof insulation||$0.80 per square foot of insulation, up to 50% of project cost|
|INSW110||Retrofit wall insulation
||$0.80 per square foot of insulation, up to 50% of project cost|