Pay online and go paperless
Discover EWEB e-Billing – a fast, convenient and secure way to view and pay your bills online.
Sign up today to avoid the hassle of writing and mailing checks, or paying postage.
Managing your monthly bills will be easier than ever. As an EWEB e-Billing customer, you can:
- View your amount due earlier than with paper billing
- Manage multiple EWEB accounts from your online profile
- Use your mobile device to pay your bill
- View previous bills
- Download your bills into Excel for tracking purposes
- Print your bills at your convenience
- Select from a variety of email notifications and reminders to help manage your payments
EWEB e-Billing is not only faster and more secure than using paper, it is better for the environment.
When you enroll in EWEB e-Billing, you will automatically become a "paperless" customer and will receive
monthly email alerts that notify you when your new bill is available to view and pay.
Reducing our use of paper helps save water and trees, while also decreasing greenhouse gas
emissions and fuel consumption.
Sign up today to discover the ease and convenience of EWEB e-Billing. Have your paper bill available
so that you can provide your EWEB account number, amount due on your last bill and billing zip code, and then:
- Go to EWEB's e-billing site
- Click on the "New user? Register here" link on login page
- Fill out the online enrollment form
Once you have successfully enrolled, check out EWEB e-Billing Mobile to view and pay your bills anytime,
anywhere. Type the following URL in your mobile browser: https://m8.i-doxs.net/EWEB
On the EWEB e-Billing login page, you will also find the option to make one-time payments
with your credit card or bank account. You do not need to create an online profile and you
will continue to receive a paper bill each month.
Read frequently asked questions and answers about EWEB e-Billing.
Email Customer Service with
any additional questions.