Lloyd Knox Park and River Edge Plaza
As a service to the community, the Eugene Water & Electric Board makes some of its
facilities available to the public. Below you will find applications,
rules and conditions for the EWEB facilities that may be reserved.
Several picnic and large group areas also may be reserved at Lloyd Knox
Park, located along the shores of Leaburg Lake about 23 miles east of Eugene.
EWEB's River Edge Public Plaza is a public place for the enjoyment of all. It cannot
be reserved, but organizations or groups using this area should complete a "Hold
Harmless Agreement" and review and sign the "Conditions for Use".
A form for reserving each site is available by clicking on the appropriate link
above. Completed applications may be left with
a Customer Service representative in the lobby of EWEB's headquarters building at 500 East Fourth Avenue, faxed to (541) 484-3762, or
mailed to EWEB, PO Box 10148, Eugene, OR 97440-2148.
- The organization reserving the space must designate a representative who will be
responsible for the protection, care and cleanliness of the area.
- The area must be kept clean; garbage and trash must be removed;
activities of group members and guests must be restricted to the area reserved;
sound levels should not be disruptive to users of other areas;
and users need to be conscious of security.
- EWEB reserves the right to use these facilities at any time; however, reservations
will not be cancelled without at least 24 hours’ notice.
- Groups will be required to sign an agreement regarding use of the facility.
- EWEB reserves the right to exclude any individual or groups from the premises.
- Violation of the above policy and general rules, creation of a disturbance, or willful
damage of any property or equipment may result in cancellation of an organization’s
privilege of further use of these facilities.
- Questions concerning the use of these facilities should be directed to (541) 685-7000