As a community-owned utility, we exist to serve our customers and seek to respond to your needs as quickly as we
- Report an electric outage (24-hour number): 541-484-2300
- Report a water emergency (24-hour number): 541-685-7000
- EWEB's main phone number: 541-685-7000
Click on the links below for emails and additional phone numbers. Listings are in alphabetical
order. Please do not use email to report emergencies.
- Headquarters/Customer Service Center: 500 East Fourth Avenue, Eugene
- Roosevelt Operations Center (Visitation by appointment only): 4200 Roosevelt Boulevard, Eugene
See a map and get directions to our Headquarters site
PO Box 10148
Eugene, OR 97440-2148
The Community Emergency Notification System (CENS) allows public safety agencies in Lane County
to send a message that describes the situation and recommended protective action residents should take.
Some of the many uses include: emergency evacuations, natural disaster alerts, hazardous material incidents
and neighborhood emergencies. Register at Alert Me
*Please note that EWEB is not able to use the system for non-emergency water or electric outages.
about how EWEB uses the CENS system.
We highly value your feedback on EWEB's services. See our procedures
for processing and addressing customer input.